1. To start searching for eBooks, go to the Algonquin College Library homepage and type your keywords into the search bar.
2. Under ‘Resource Type’ on the left hand side menu, select 'Books'. Then under 'Availability', select 'Available Online' and click 'Apply Filters'.
3. Once you have found an item of interest, click on the title for more information. Instructions on creating an account and downloading eBooks are located on the Using eBooks page.
1. To find eBooks by searching in a specific collection, go to the Algonquin College Library homepage and click on the Digital Resources button located below the Page 1+ search bar.
2. A new window will open displaying the A-Z Digital Resource Collections; from here you can filter your results or search directly for a database. Under the "All Database Types" drop-down menu, choose Ebooks & Audiobooks.
3. Your results will now be limited to digital resource collections that contain eBooks. Click the title of the database that interests you to start browsing.