1. To start searching for videos, go to the Algonquin College Library homepage and type your keywords into the search bar.
2. Under ‘Resource Type’ on the left hand side menu, select 'Videos' and click 'Apply Filters'
3. Each record will provide a link that will take you to the database in which the video resides.
1. To find videos by searching in a specific collection, go to the Algonquin College Library homepage and click the 'Digital Resources' button.
2. A new window displaying the Databases A-Z collections will open, allowing you to filter your results or search directly for a database. Under the "All Database Types" search bar, choose "Online Videos"
3. Your results will now be limited to collections containing videos; click the title of the database that interests you to start browsing. Please note, each digital resource collection includes a unique set of requirements and restrictions for usage.