Check these locations on the Library shelves or in the catalogue:
- BF511-593 - Affection, feelings, emotion
- BF636 - 637 - Applied psychology
- BF712-724.85 - Developmental psychology including infant, child, adolescent & adulthood
- HQ - The family. marriage
- HQ755.7-759.9 - Parents. Parenthood including parent and child, husbands, fathers, wives, mothers
- HQ767.8-792 - Children. Child development - including child rearing, child life, play, socialization, children's rights.
- HV - Social pathology. Social & public welfare. Criminology
- HV701-1420.5 - Children
- HV835-847 - Foundlings
- HV873-887 - Destitute, neglected, and abandoned children. Street children.
- HV959-1420.5 - Orphanages. Orphans
- HV1421-1441 - Young adults. Youth. Teenagers
- K - Law of Canada
- KE 9445 - Juvenile justice - Administration of Canada
- KEO1 - 1199 - Law - Ontario
- LC4001-4806.5 - Children and youth with disabilities. Learning disabled
children and youth
- RA - Public aspects of medicine
- R-569.5 - Drug abuse, suicide, child abuse
Visit our online catalogue to find more books, audio-visual and e-resources.
How do I find a book on the shelf?