Check these locations on the Library shelves or in the catalogue:
- N5300-7418 - Visual Arts - History
- NB - Sculpture
- NC 266 - Drawing, Design, Illustration – General. History
- NC 730 – 758 - Technique
- NC 845-915 - Graphic Art Materials
- NC 950 – 996 - Illustration
- NC 1800 – 1850 - Posters
- ND - Painting
- NE - Print Media, Engraving, Etching
- NX - Arts in general
- TR15 - History of Photography
- TR139-140 - Photographers
- TR267 - Photoshop
Visit our online catalogue to find more books, audio-visual and e-resources.
How do I find a book on the shelf?