For Immediate Requests
Ask a staff member at the Library Front Desk for immediate requests, such as the following:
- Retrieving materials from the shelf when you are in the library.
- Extending the loan period of materials if they are not in high demand.
- Assisting with a limited amount of printing, photocopying, and scanning.
Note: You may also place a hold on materials ahead of your library visit. They will be placed in the self-serve hold locker. Please visit during the library’s staffed hours if you require support using the hold locker.
For More Complex Requests
Send an email to your campus library for more complex requests, such as the following:
- Retrieving a large number of materials to be ready for pickup (Please include the titles and call numbers of the materials required.)
- Requesting an extended loan period for your material.
- Obtaining assistance with a larger printing, scanning, and photocopying projects.
Campus library emails: