The Library and Algonquin College do offer some assistive technology for your use, both in the library and online.
Available in the Library
Assistive Technology available on reserve for use in the Library:
- MATIAS Half keyboard
- OPTELEC Compact mini pocket size video magnifier
- Maxwell Mac Link large print keyboard
- Sound cancelling headphones
- Spirit Book2net scanner (enlarge and scan with OCR technology to a flash drive)
To access this material, visit the Library Front Desk to request access:
- Ottawa: Room C350
- Perth: Room 117
- Pembroke: Room 145
Assistive Technology available online:
- Read & Write Gold: Read &Write Gold is a literacy support tool that offers help with everyday tasks like reading text out loud, understanding unfamiliar words, researching assignments and proofing written work.